Our Classroom Programs are Available in Various Formats:
- Half-day, 4.5 hour workshops, AM or PM sessions
- One-day, 8-hour programs
- One & one-half day programs (8 hours day one + 4.5 hours day two)
- Two-day, 8-hour per day programs
- Three-day, 8-hour per day programs
- One, Two, or Three-Day Corporate off-site retreat programs
- Virtual Training Sessions via Video Conferencing
To determine the right training option for your specific organization or group, you can view sample training course agendas and pricing at HR Training and Investigations Training.
You can contact us via email at Info@HR-investigations.com or just give us a call at (800) 517-7129 and press Extension 2 for Client Services. We’re happy to discuss your training needs and help you find the right program. Although we have some standard instructor-led training programs and workshops, the majority of the time we create customized training for each client. We are known for our targeted approach to learning and development programs, by clearly assessing people and behavioral problems and then prescribing the right training solution that will achieve the desired behavior changes and organizational results.
Additionally, because we understand the challenges in getting people to training programs, we often create customized Leadership Learning Tracks. By creating a learning track, we can provide training in shorter duration, such as one, full-day program or two, consecutive half-days per quarter. This option is particularly popular with our smaller employers with fewer than 500 employees, as it is difficult to get team members out of the operation for more than just one day. Additionally, we know that training doesn’t always happen during the daytime hours… if training is needed in the evening hours or even on the weekend, such as for a corporate retreat, we are flexible in scheduling training session times.
Instructor-led classroom training can be delivered on site at your location with one of our instructors traveling to your designated corporate location. Or, another option, which is quite popular with our clients, is to send your team to our training venue in Daytona Beach, Florida. We conduct our training sessions at the Halifax River Yacht Club, which is the oldest private yacht club on the Eastern seaboard. The club is a beautiful venue and the perfect spot for holding corporate off-site retreats and leadership development training programs. There are several options for meeting space to accommodate both small and large groups. The yacht club is located right on the Halifax River, just 1 mile from the beach area of Daytona Beach. Food and beverage for training events is easily arranged and an RPC staff member can coordinate all the details.
The yacht club is located just 15 minutes from the Daytona Beach airport, 45 minutes from the Sanford/Orlando Airport, and 65 minutes from the Orlando International Airport. The club is conveniently located near many great restaurants and numerous hotels right along Atlantic Avenue and the beautiful Daytona Beach.
Once you have an idea of the type of corporate off-site event or training program you have in mind, here are some standard questions that we will need to have answered in order to provide you with accurate pricing and a proposal:
- How many individuals will need to attend?
- Will they attend the session all in one location or will you need one of our trainers to travel to other, satellite locations to facilitate the training?
- Will the training be conducted on-site at your facilities, at ours in Daytona Beach, or will you secure meeting space at a local hotel or conference center near your facility?
- If training will be conducted on site at your facilities, do you have adequate space to accommodate, comfortably, all the attendees?
- Does the space already have audiovisual equipment in place? (e.g. ceiling mounted projector and wall mounted screen).
- Will the individuals attending the training all speak English, fluently?
- Will you have any physically challenged or special needs attendees?
- How long should the training be? Half-day? Two Days?
- When would you like to schedule the training?
- What time frame(s) will you need the training to take place? e.g. day 8:30 am -4:30 pm or evening 3:00 pm -11:00 pm
- Who has the financial decision-making authority to approve the training program? We need this information, as when we submit a proposal we require that proposals be sent directly to the individual responsible for approving the training.
- What are your key objectives in implementing a training program? Specifically, what are your expectations of what the training will do for your organization, once delivered?