HR On-Call, Employee Relations Consulting
At RPC, we’ve come up with a better way for employers to get the HR help they need when dealing with employee relations issues, misconduct, and HR investigations. At just $275 per hour, pro-rated to the quarter hour, you can get senior-level, professional HR expertise and guidance–whenever it’s needed. Simply call or email us whenever an employee issue arises, when a compliance question needs answered, or HR assistance is needed. We respond via phone or email within 24 hours—guaranteed.
We have two ways that we work with employers:
Regular, monthly users: We work with some clients on a retainer basis, in which we simply charge a retainer to begin the engagement. Then, we just keep a tally on the time we spend and deduct for the time we have provided assistance. After the retainer is utilized, we simply auto-replenish the retainer with the credit card on file.
Infrequent Users: Other clients, who need our expertise only once in a while, we simply invoice at the end of each month for the time and services performed. Or, if a credit card is on file with us, we simply charge the card at month-end for the previous month’s services rendered.
Here are a few of the issues we’ve helped our clients with:
- Explain how to manage, document properly, and discharge an “out of control” employee who was disruptive to business
- Clearly explain the wage and hour rules regarding how to properly classify workers and avoid DOL investigations
- Clearly explain how to handle and document a situation involving a poor performing employee–to avoid paying unemployment
- Provide guidance on how to implement policies and procedures to create structure and consistency in employment practices to minimize employee drama
- Coach managers–in easy-to-understand “non-lawyer speak” regarding compliance with all the rules and regulations involving managing employees in the United States
- Provide advice and counsel on how to handle an allegation of sexual harassment–to minimize the risk of a lawsuit
- Write performance improvement plans, disciplinary letters, and termination letters to ensure documentation is unbiased and non-discriminatory, to ensure compliance with labor and employment laws
- Coach business owners on how to effectively manage performance and employee relations’ issues
- Conduct investigations into allegations of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, FMLA Abuse, and other types of employee misconduct
To learn more about HR On-Call and our other training and investigative services, just email us at Info@HR-investigations.com or give us a call at (800) 517-7129 and press Extension 2 for Client Services. You can also click on Download Brochure and to read some of our client testimonials.
With our help, we can educate you regarding your compliance obligations, so you avoid the legal land mines. And, we can help you get some HR structure in your business so you have a solid foundation to grow and prosper.